Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sale Time!

My next couple of weeks are filled with events like birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, and Mother's Day. I have a ton of projects to make! Just in case your April and May are filled with activities like mine I decided to have a sale. I have many files that are useful for not only cards and scrabooking but also teacher gifts and decorations. You can find my store by clicking on the Ad above or by clicking here. I do not have all my files converted to MTC and Studio but if you purchase a file in any format I will be glad to convert it for you and send it to you through e-mail.  Just e-mail me at shellysart@verizon.net with your invoice.  Oh before you leave I have some inspiration for you!



Isn't this card just stunning!  Kelly (member of my design team) created this lovely card.  Here is what Kelly had to say about her card:


"I needed a card for a bridal shower and using 3 of Shelly's files, here is what I came up with. I used Card Base 10 (SS00238) for the base of the card. It uses Bazzill cardstock for the base, DCWV Old World Stack for the patterned paper and Paper Temptress mica/metallic paper for the rest, including the flowers. I used the Flowering Foliage embossing folder on the small rectangle. The wedding rings charm is from Wedding Charms (SS00084). I cut 4 of them from plain cardstock and layered them to make it thicker, then I cut one from silver vinyl to layer on top and make it look more like a real charm. Finally, I used Fringe Flowers (SS00228) to make the 2 flowers and topped one of them with a silver embellishment (an end cap used in jewelry making). 

I love all the details Kelly put into this card.  Layering 4 cardstock rings and then a silver vinyl layer over the top is a great technique to make these charms look more realistic!  I 'll have to remember that for the future.

If you would like to purchase any of the files Kelly used then please click on the previews below or on the highlighted words in Kelly's description.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a glorious weekend!
Share:

0 comments: