Friday, April 06, 2012

Are you ready for Easter?

Happy Easter!  I can't believe the Easter bunny will be hopping down that bunny trail in a few days.  Actually, I can't believe it is April!  Where has Jan, Feb, and March gone?!  Time is just flying by now-a-days.  When I sit down to craft more often than not I need quick projects.  I'm sure you do too.  So...I have some quick projects to share with you that will get you ready for the Easter bunny!

Don't you just love this card my talented creative team member Johanne made!  Here is what Johanne had to say about her amazing card:

"This card is made with the file from Shelly's Art , Build a Easter Egg2 -SS00082.  I used pieces of scrap papers.  I made shadow for the egg and grass layer.  This card comes up so quickly.  I inked the edges and used stickles on some of the eggs."   

I love that patterned paper she used on the tree trunk.  Those eggs look wonderful all glitzed up.  What a great way to use scraps!  If you too would like to make a quick Easter card please click on the preview below to purchase this file in my store.

 I have a few other files that are quick and easy to make up to share Easter treats with your family and friends.  Click on the previews to purchase them in my store.



I also have some digi stamps you can easily add to your cards and gift tags to make Easter festive.



Have a blessed Easter everyone!  Please come visit me again!


Share:

0 comments: