Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday sale 40% off off all my designs and new Christmas Sentiments in the store.

It's a Cyber Monday sale 40% off all my designs not only today but tomorrow also.  So end the month with a burst of creativity by heading to my store and picking out something to make!  Click here to go shopping.  Before you leave though I'd like to share with you a few projects from my a group of very talented ladies!

First up is this lovely box by Lisa using my Wreath Box.  I just love the colors she used and how she added a gift tag.  Placing her goodies in a cello bag made them easy to remove.   What a lovely gift Lisa made!
 

Leave it to Sue Shaff to come up with an "out of the box" so to speak way of using this file.  Check out the photo below to see what I mean.

Don't you just love it.  I can see carrying these for Christmas caroling! If you'd like to purchase this box and see what you can come up with click on the words above the preview.

Build a Wreath

I have quite a few more projects to share with you but I must go as I have an appointment.  Oh but I wanted to let you know that my new file Christmas Sentiments is in the store now.  Yeah!  Click on the words above the preview to purchase.


Christmas Sentiments

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!
Share:

1 comments:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Well, my dear, sweet friend I already have your precious Christmas Sentiments. Got it as soon as I saw it in the Store. You know me! ROFLOL

Thanks for featuring my candle holder using your Wreath Box. I loved doing it and it's just SO pretty when I have them lit on my hutch counter. Hmmmm, I have to make more of those using the fabulous Christmas papers I got over the weekend! LOL I need a few for my mantle! :)

Time to craft....:)