Friday, July 02, 2010

Celebrate your independence to craft with 30% off all my designs , projects and teeth!




Isn't it great we live in a world where we are free to craft and make anything our little heart desires?   Why not stop by my store and celebrate your freedom to craft today with 30% off all my designs.   Click here to go shopping.  But....before you go please check out some wonderful projects below!



Happy 4th of July!!! creative team member Elizabeth Charleton created this wonderful pinwheel in the true spirit of the holiday.  Way to go Elizabeth!    These can be attached to a dowel rod and kids love to wave them around showing their patriotism while having fun at the same time!  They are great for all seasons just change the paper...click words below to purchase my pinwheel file. 


Pinwheel




Karen contacted me with an idea for a family tree page.  She needed some silver charms.  I went ahead and created them.  I was soo happy they worked for her and she shared with me this wonderful family tree page.  Great job Karen.

Karen used my silver charms and wedding bliss digital scrapbooking kit.  Click highlighted words to purchase.

Creative Design Team Member Kelly Stone has been one busy camper.  It's hard to believe she has a small infant at home and works!  Super Mom she is!   I have soo many projects to share with you that I think I'll spread them out over the next couple of days so these posts aren't enormous!

Kelly did two cards for Shirley Clark's great RAK challenge.   Click on the link to read about these two wonderful girls.


  Here is what Kelly had to say about her card for Olivia.


"For Olivia's card I have used Shelly's Card Base 2 file (SS00182) and Ileana's Ice Cream file (IR00118). I used several different pink patterned papers and a hot pink ribbon. To decorate the ice cream, I used the swiss dots cuttlebug folder and pink stickles for the strawberry flavor, the d'vine swirl cuttlebug folder for the chocolate flavor, and hand cut some black paper to use as chocolate chips. The for Olivia title is cut from white vinyl."

I just love the chocolate chips!  Kelly is a whiz at embossing and vinyl.  I have yet to master vinyl.  

Click words below if you'd like to purchase my card base file.  


Card base 2




Next up is the vivid card that Kelly did for Danica.


Here is what Kelly had to say about this wonderfully vibrant card.

"For Danica's card I have used Shelly's Hummingbird Card file (SS00123). The background paper and red circle are from DCWV's The Green Stack. I have used the tiny bubbles cuttlebug folder on the blue flower and added a rhinestone sticker in the center. The hummingbird is cut from an irridescent green paper and the details are colored with markers."

I have seen many cards I just love by Kelly using that DCWV paper.  I miss my JoAnn's as it closed!  Oh well I don't really "NEED" any paper!  Click words below if you'd like to purchase this card file.

Hummingbird Card File


Yikes!  It's almost lunch time so the rest of Kelly's projects will have to wait for another day. I will leave you with a photo though.



I know you are thinking why in the world did I take a photo of the kids doing something mundane like brushing teeth.  Well..my kids fight more than I would like them to.  So when I find an activity they actually like to do together I want to capture that on film!  Tyler has his first loose tooth and there is a tooth coming up behind it already.  (He had me take a photo of it..but I didn't think you wanted to see this open mouth full of spit!) He won't let us pull out the tooth though so I hope it falls out soon!  Hmm what do tooth fairies provide now a days?  Growing up I got hair hickers and quarters.

Enjoy your 4th of July weekend!

Shelly
Share:

2 comments:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

LOVE the picture of my favorite kids that are not related to me except by friendship! PHEW, that was a long sentence! ROFLOL

Thanks for a super sale, Shelly! Gotta go shop now... :)

Bobbi said...

Our tooth fairy left gold dollars! Let us know what your tooth fairy leaves!
Bobbi