Friday, May 28, 2010

Frugal Fridays: Alphabet Charms Letters $1.00 today only

Hi,
  I do apologize for not posting this earlier.   It's not for a lack of trying just my software wasn't cooperating.  Okay now on to the special...

Today's Frugal Friday special is one that you'll get tons of use out of.   My alphabet charm letters file is on sale for $1.00 today only.  Hurry though the price will expire at midnight EST today (May 28, 2010).   This file is great for just about anything from cards to layouts even home decor.   You can attach the charms with brads, jewels or ribbon. 
Click words below to purchase.




My CDT member Kelly is way ahead of the game!  She created this fabulous Father's Day card using this file.  I always struggle with masculine cards so I jump at the chance to case others!  Great job Kelly!  The letters and gears are cut from metallic vinyl.  The gears are from Jan's Itty Bitty Gears file. 

Kelly wasn't the only one who was busy!  Carol and Sue have projects to show you too!  First up we have Carol's wonderful card.   She did it for Mother's Day but I bet you could easily change it up for Father's Day by changing out the flowers for stars or gears.    Carol used my Card Base 1 file.  Click words below if you'd like to purchase it. 




Next up we have Sue.   She did an awesome layout of little boy whose face is very familiar to my blog!  Look at how much this little guy is garowing up!  I love seeing his stages of growth through Sue's projects. 
Sue used my stitching template file and her favorite copper pen for the accent around the photo.   It looks great!  I love the buttons too.  If you'd rather use something less bulky I do have a buttons file you can cut with your cutter. 


Click words below to purchase





Tyler and I made a wonderful little car with Legos powered by a rubber band!  We bought him this great little book for Christmas that has Lego parts and step by step instructions on all kinds of little vehicles and gadgets you can build.  He just loves it!  He always wants to know how things work so he gets a kick out of seeing something built from scratch.   His favorite TV show is "How It's Made"!   When I look at Tyler's photo below I am amazed at how old he looks!  Gosh my little boy graduates from Kindergarten in a few weeks!  Where has time gone! 

The peonies are just about done blooming so Adoree and I decided to cut a few to put in a vase.  You can see Adoree with one below.   When they first bloom they have light pink outer petals and creme centers but as they mature the whole flower turns white.  I get a kick out of her head gear!  Those are actually safety goggles that came in a tool kit Tyler got as a gift.  She wears them all the time.  She even wore them to church in the past!   



My belly is rumbling something fierce so I guess that means this blog post is long enough!  LOL!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful memorial day weekend!
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: