Friday, January 08, 2010

Frugal Fridays: Get your snowflakes here just $1.00..get 'em while they are cold and PT shutdown!

H..hh...hhh...ee...lll...oooo!   Brr it's teeth chattering cold here and I know many of you are experiencing the worst winter has to offer.  It's not too bad here just a little snow and very cold!  OMG!   The sun just peeked out....oh the benefits of sunshine!  I know I'll be complaining when it's Summer and that little sun won't go away!  :)

Okay since it's so cold and snowing in many areas I decided to offer up some snowflakes for $1.00.  This price is good through today only and will end at midnight EST Jan 8, 2009. These snowflakes were all hand designed by me and very unique in deed!  Look closely they resemble children and angels.  The perfect accent for playing in the snow photos! Click below to purchase the file in my store.




I have also added a few files to the store.  They were previously only offered in my membership club (which you can still purchase for a few more days).  Click on the previews to see the files in my store.





Paperthreads store (including my store) and forum will have a shutdown sometime this weekend to move the site to perform some maintenance.  So that means you will have no excuse not to do some paper crafting or dare I say it housework!  LOL!  I know I will be working on a big project for my membership club.  Want a hint it involves rolodex cards and month titles!  Be on the lookout for this project some time next week! 

Enjoy your weekend!   Stay warm!
Shelly
Share:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the "fresh" new look of your blog!!
Jan W. (jlwclanfam)