Sunday, December 27, 2009

$1.00 Santa Scroll and 50% off all my designs

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!  We are still celebrating at my house as my parents are here but I wanted to to share a few things with you.


Did you get some money for Christmas that is just burning a hole in your pocket.  Perhaps you have a few days off of work and can't wait to get crafting.  I have a special sale going on through Monday December 28th EST.  I have plenty of designs that will keep you busy!   Click on the Ad above to go shopping!

I also have one very special file on sale today only for $1.00.  This price will expire at midnight CST.  It is a santa scroll perfect for enhancing all those wonderful Christmas photos you just took.  Check out what  what two of my fabulous creative design team members did this with file.

Elizabeth created a great calendar page..the calendar is opposite this page (not shown).



Next up is a card by Brett



Both projects turned out great and I love how this file works for card and layouts.  You can use the holly/bow garland separate to top a photo or journaling  block.  It is 56% off for today only!  So hurry at get it before this great price disappears at midnight EST.  Click below to purchase the file for just $1.00.



 Okay I need to get back to my parents and celebrating Christmas!  I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and are looking forward to the new year!
Shelly

 

Share:

0 comments: