Saturday, October 03, 2009

My quarterly membership club is now on sale!

I am so excited to be hosting the quarterly membership club for the months of Nov, Dec, and Jan! I hope you are excited about it too..believe me I have some awesome projects I will be sharing with you all through this membership. But you can't have them if you don't purchase the membership. Click here or on the Ad to purchase. For only $10.00 you get at least 20 new files designed by me. That's only 50cents a file...normally my files are $1.99 or more! A great value and I promise to offer you a variety of files that will work for scrapbooking, card making and home decor. All files will be available in KNK, AI, GSD, SVG, and WPC format. Please remember though access to this club will not be available until closer to the November 1st start date.
Oh and if you came for the blog hop...don't worry it's still going on for today only..just see the previous post.
Share:

0 comments: