Friday, July 03, 2009

Celebrate your freedom to craft with 50% off my entire store



Happy 4th of July everyone! Why not celebrate your freedom to craft by buying yourself a little treat. To help you out I have put my whole store on sale for 50% off. You'll find a variety of items there including digital cutter files in SVG, GSD, KNK, AI, and WPC format, digital scrapbooking kits, and digital commercial use templates.

I know many of us are struggling with finances lately. So I created a file collection that contains all the cutter files you use the most in scrapbooking and card making at a grand price. It is on sale today for 50% off the original money saving price. That's a steal..you get 8 files for about $1.60 a piece. Click on the picture below to check it out in my Paperthreads store. All of these files are available in GSD, KNK, AI, WPC, and SVG format.



I have some other new files in my store too...check them out in the previous posts.

My birds have flocked all over cards in my card sketch challenge on PT. Here are a few examples from Paperthreads Forum members.



Don't you just love that little bow tie! Great job!



Check out what the bigger bird is saying to the little bird. I'll be copying this card one of these days. Awesome job!



What a colorful bird family. I love the sentiment! Very creative!

I'd love to see what you can create with my birds of a feather file. E-mail me your creations at shellysart@verizon.net. What! My little birdies haven't come to visit your house yet. Well then invite them over by purchasing them at 50% off today. Click on the preview below to purchase.




Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful 4th of July! Let freedom ring!
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: