Thursday, March 19, 2009

New kit using that famous colored dough, Freebie add on, and sneak peek at Easter.

Howdy guys!
My newest digital scrapbooking kit is finally in the store! Woo Hoo! It is all about that famous colored dough. For copyright reasons I won't mention the brand name but I know you know what I am talking about.
This kit is perfect to showcase photos of children playing with that famous colored dough! The colors are designed to suit boys or girls. It even comes complete with 10 elements made out of clay. Also, included is a display case for your digital clay sculptures. In the kit is 6 dough cans matching the colors of this kit. The label on the can is empty for you to personalize as you wish. This kit includes 40 elements, 14 papers and a clay dough capital letter alpha with punctuation.
Click on the preview to check it out at Paperthreads.










I also have a freebie add on for you so you can see for yourself how great the clay style by Bannerwoman is that I used in my full size kit. (click on her blinkie at the right for more info on Bannerwoman's products) It even comes with a 12 x 12 textured gradient paper.
Click on the preview to download it.



I haven't forgotten about all the digital cutters out there. I have also created a cutting file to match this dough kit. Click on the preview to see it in my Paperthreads store.





I also have a a new flower and title file perfect for Spring layouts. Click on preview to see it in my store.


I have many new files coming too. Here is a sneak peak at a few so stay tuned...they should be in the store soon.






I have a little fancier build an Easter egg file with a tree and grass, a Spring ducky and an Easter candy bar wrapper almost completed too.

I intended on announcing another member of my CDT but I think this post is long enough! So I will do that on another day. That will give me an excuse to blog again too. Are you in shock I am blogging just about every other day now!

Thanks for reading, looking and downloading! Have a fabulous day!
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: