Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!



I just love this pumpkin! I don't know what happened but this little guy has eyes! See the black holes. My son picked out the face he liked. I used my build a jack o lantern file and my pen tool in my digital cutter to draw the face before carving. If you haven't carved yours yet there is still time. Just click on the photo of my file below. If you e-mail me with proof of purchase I'd be glad to send you a layered psd file for all you digital scrappers.

Look at this cool window decoration Laury did using my jack-o-lantern file. I just love this unique way to use my file. I also love the way she toppled some of the pumpkins over!

I also got some cute trick or treat bags ready using a file that should be in the store soon.


It went together so quick just used my file (see sneak preview below), stickles and a brown paper lunch bag. I punched two holes in the top of the bag after folding down and threaded the ribbon through. TaDa a great inexpensive goodie bag!



I hope to share some photos of my kids in their costumes soon! Don't eat too much candy!
Stay safe!
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: