Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Freebie mini kit using Mega Doodle Grab bag



Like what you see? Click on the preveiw to grab it and/or...you can make your own. (link expired) Mega Doodle Inspired has done it again. She came out with a fabulous grab bag containing all the items I used in my mini kit including layer styles. Click on the preview below to purchase the awesome bag.



Still not convinced?! Read about all you get in this wonderful grab bag at Mega Doodle Inspired blog as well as other freebie products. Oh and I used Mega Doodle's paper maker action for the 12 x 12 paper I included in the mini kit. It is an amazing action just pick two colors or two papers and it makes pattern papers for you while you watch stunned! Click preview below to purchase the paper maker action. Oh and here is the link for the paper maker action for PSE users.



Thanks for reading and looking!
Shelly
Share:

1 comments:

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

Great freebie! Thanks for testing for me!