Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sat night Scrapbook Cafe's challenge and Free scrapbooking and cardmaking goodies!



Here is what I made for the Sat night Scrapbook cafe challenge. I designed the card file so my Silhouette could cut this pumpkin in black all one piece then I placed patterned paper behind the black outline to color the pumpkin. The face is placed on top of the orange paper. I thought he still looked a little bland so I applied a stickles border the whole way around and in the center of the eyes. I got this bottle of stickles for FREE! Want to know how scroll down!




Look at all that amazing scrapbook and cardmaking supplies. Want to know how I got this great package in the mail for free?! It's easy just sign up for a chance to be the Scrapbook Cafe's Artist of the month. I got this in the mail for being chosen for the August artist. It has some wonderful things. I've only used the stickles so far but I absolutely love them and wish I had more colors. Now to find some time to play with the rest of the stuff. What are you waiting for...go sign up!


Thanks for reading and looking!
Shelly
Share:

1 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Cute card and congrats on being the artist of the month...I LOVE the Scrapbook Cafe!