Monday, September 01, 2008

Time for some inspiration and free files!

I am always making cards for birthday, anniversaries and to say thanks. With two little ones at home I can't be fussing around trying to figure what I want to do to make my cards. I love sketches so I use them all the time for inspiration that still lets me be creative. I am hosting a card sketch challenge on the Paperthreads forum. Just for making a card you win a great prize check it out today!


Above is the example I made from the sketch I used American Crafts ribbon, Creative Memories paper, dew drops, fluid chalk, mechanical label maker, and Prima flowers.
Credits:
Bee is from Sam and Hailey Designs itty bitty baby file

Well not only am I at a loss for cards but sometimes a I need a little something to get me motivated to scrapbook so I decided to host a scrapbook sketch challenge too! You can win an awesome file just for participating. Check it out on the Paperthreads forum today!





Above is an example of what I made using the scrapbook sketch. It is a hyrbrid version since doing the photo collage was so much easier in PSE then it would be by hand. I also used Scrappin Cops wonderful clipboard to show a prayer my nephew had created so we could bless our food. I used fluid chalk, copper Creative Memories pen for stitching and fibers also.


Credits:
Title is from Visual Designs by Chris giving thanks title bundle
Arrow is from Carrie's Creations All about the arrows file
Clipboard is from Scrappin Cop

Thanks for reading and looking!
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: