Friday, August 08, 2008

Do you need some inspiration for your cards and scrapbook layouts?

Well...I'm hosting two challenges at Paperthreads that will definitely get you motivated.

First up card sketch challenge
Simply make a card following the sketch and you automatically win the digital cutter prize pictured below ( I have used these for digital scrapbooking too). Click here for details. The challenge ends on Aug. 31, 2008




Below is my example I created for the card sketch. I used the prize above and Carrie Creations wedding dresses and veil file.


Next up layout sketch challenge
The rules are the same here simply make a layout following the sketch and you automatically win the prize pictured below. Click here for details. The challenge ends August 31, 2008.




Below is my example I did for the layout challenge. I used the prize pictured above, fluid chalk, glitter gel pens, DCWV large floral brads, rick rack and the title is my own design.




Share:

0 comments: