Thursday, July 03, 2008

Wanna make some cards?


Do you like this card? You can easily make one yourself following the sketch I used. No you want to see the sketch don't you?! Well then click here. I am hosting a card sketch challenge on the Paperthreads forum. It is so easy to make a card when you have a sketch as a guideline. I hope to get a lot of participants as you get an awesome free file by Shirley Clark if you join in!





I have great news! I am now part of Shirley Clarks design team! Yeah! Shirley has been such a good friend and taught me so much about designing. I am so proud to be part of her team! You can read more about this on her blog.

I know I haven't posted many files at my gallery at Cuttersmarket so to make up for it I am having a sale starting 5:00pm today through Monday, July 7th. Many files will be 99cents! Happy 4th of July!

I do have a few files in the works..here is a preview. I think these would look great on a card or scrapbook page! So stay tuned!

Thanks for reading and looking!
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: