Monday, July 21, 2008

Thumb Sucker digital layout using digital cutter files by Shirley Clark


Above is a digital layout I created for a pagemaps contest. UGH...I've had this layout almost done forever except for the journaling. I missed the contest deadline by one day!
I just love looking at these photos of my daughter when she first learned to suck her thumb. She is now 1 and still loves her thumb. I know someday this may be a problem but for now her thumb is her friend. It keeps her occupied when she is hungry or tired. I'm not ready to take this vice away now.


Credits:
Spumoni kit by Designs by Krista
Melusine alpha bubble by Scrap Agnes
Flower in the right corner is a digital cutter file by Shirley Clark Designs from her flower medallion file
The flourish in the right hand corner is also a digital cutter file by Shirley Clark Designs from her It's all about the flourishes and corners file.

Thanks for looking and reading!
Shelly
Share:

0 comments: