I also made some pretzel sleeve ones and filled them with M&Ms and jellybeans. Apparently we come from a chocolate loving town because everything sold but the jellybean ones!
I will just give you a basic idea of what I used for the shapes and if you need more instructions please let me know.
- scallop circles (3)...wings are cut from a scallop circle as well but you can get several wings out of one. I simply snipped a wing out of one with scissors and then traced around that shape to cut the others so all of my wings were the same. I shaded the yellow pieces with distress ink to give them some depth
- flowers (3)...one for head and two for feet. Don't cut flower in half for feet..it's too hard to glue (I used PTI flower fusion #3 die)
- arrow for beak..fold in half and cut off extra that way you still have a pointed beak but also have the flat part of the arrow to glue to your chick
- circles (2)
- hearts (3) (2 layering)...I didn't have any ovals that were skinny and long so I used hearts for the ears 1 pink and 1 white. You also need 1 small heart for the nose. I inked the edges of the white pieces with pink distress ink.
- small circle (2) for the cheeks
- add whiskers with a black fine tip marker
- scallop circles (2) I embossed these with a swirl pattern embossing folder
- oval for face
- smaller oval cut in half for ears
- flowers (3) for wool on face (I used PTI's flippin' out die collection)
- some sort of label or tag for the feet
Oh and I forgot to mention google eyes were used for all the animals. I glued them on with multi-matte medium. This step was a bit tedious as the eye are small and they kept moving around when gluing but once dry they were stuck on well. I really didn't want to have to cut tiny pieces out of paper for the eyes.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Easter! Please come back again!