Friday, November 20, 2009

Frugal Fridays: True Love Kit Just $1.00

It's Friday and that means It's time for another Frugal Friday deal of the week. For today only 11/20/2009 my true love kit will be available for $1.00. The sale will expire at midnight CST so hurry and cash in on this great deal! It really is a great file....the scallop rectangle mats a 4 x 6 photo perfectly! Switch up the colors and the paisley goes with just about any layout. I can definitely see it in reds and greens or metallic colors for holiday cards. Click on the preview to purchase or here.



Speaking of Christmas I'd like to share with you some fun and festive Christmas cards a very talented member of CDT named Lisa created. She used my notebook edge: shaped notes file. It is only available by purchasing my membership.



And....look she didn't stop there...two more cards posted below!



I just love all the little touches Lisa adds like the buttons and ribbon. Here is what Lisa had to say about her splendid cards...."The label is a modified version of Laury's file from last months card challenge. The border strip on this card is the negative image of the edge of one of the notes. Other elements are punches or my own KNK files."

Below you can see the actual file you get when you purchase the membership. Click here to purchase. You do get the flower and swirl too.



I'd also like to share with you the most recent file added to my membership. It's rather whimsical. Look closely at Mr. Tom...he is a very tricky bird! He is hiding the pumpkin pie behind his back. He is stating that if you are going to eat his friends then you don't get any pie! LOL! Corny I know but I thought it was nice twist to this box. You can just cut the front body twice or just have the wings hold a name tag or something instead of being corny like me! You can only get this file by purchasing my membership. Click here to purchase or in the Ad at the bottom of this post.



Another wonderful member of my CDT, Elizabeth helped me cut this at my house this past weekend. I love how it turned out and will be giving these as teacher gifts next week!


I'll be busy celebrating two birthdays this weekend hubby's and my son's! I hope you all have fun too! Thanks for stopping by!

Shelly
Share:

2 comments:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Lisa did a spectacular job on the cards!

Love your "Frugal Fridays".

Anonymous said...

I love the Christmas cards that Lisa made, so creative. I love the little turkey box too. I am so glad that I signed up for the qtrly. membership!!
Jan Walz (jlwclanfam)