Friday, June 12, 2009

Coupon savings today only!

Hello everyone,
Once again it's been ages since I've posted. To make it up to you I'll make this post short and sweet. I'll give you a money saving coupon now without having to listen to all my babbling. Click on either image to save on my monkey party collection.





I need to get busy working on my color scheme article for the Paperthreads Newsletter that is coming out sometime soon. It's always filled with wonderful tips and freebies. If you aren't signed up yet then hurry and sign up here so you don't miss out!

I met a wonderful fellow PT member this week so I will post a picture and tell you all about when I get more time. She also gave me a wonderful blog award so I need to distribute it too.

My son also graduated from Pre-K this week so I will have some photos from that "tearful" event too!

I have many new files getting ready to go into the store so I'll be sure to share them with you too later! Hmm I can see a mammoth post coming on!

For now I'll say toodles and have a great weekend until we meet again!

Oh and SCAL users don't forget I'm selling SVG files now. Click here to put in a request of any files you'd like to see converted.

Bye for real this time!

Shelly
Share:

0 comments: