Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Come snuggle with my teddy bear!

I made this card for a friend of mine using Wishblading Well's files. I used fluid chalk to add depth to the edges and regular chalk for the cheeks. I also added gloss paint for the eyes and nose. I hand made the little heart out of Darice wire. I hand embossed the onsie following the pattern on the Creative Memories paper. I made it look a little distressed since baby boys are far from neat! I resisted buying those little safety pins for the longest time but thought it added just the right touch for this teddy! Thanks for looking! Shelly

























inside of card. I used my own file for the scalloped heart and used the pen tool on my digital cutter with an American Crafts gel pen for the sentiment.
Share:

0 comments: