Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Papertrey Ink March 2017 release day 3 challenge

It's finally time for Papertrey ink's March release. The release was postponed due the overwhelming response to the January sale.  I can't believe it's finally here.  Not only are tons of new great projects being released but also there are lots of challenges going on.

I'm cutting it down to the wire here.  It's dark and I apologize but my photo isn't very good.

The day 3 challenge is to dig out your favorite floral set and create a project.  I had a hard time choosing but finally decided on the florals from the Garden Gate kit.  I was lucky enough to purchase the flower stamps and die during the January sale.  Plus a great friend of mine cut me the lattice which enabled me to create this card:
It's inspired by a gorgeous card by Betsy Veldman.  Click here to see her card.  I did add a little bit of wink of stella shimmer maker to the flowers.
Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back again!



Share:

0 comments: